"Anything that tears"
The Town of Wakefield is embarking on a new paper-recycling endeavor. This new method of mixed paper disposal will actually produce revenue for the Town, instead of costing the Town for the disposal of paper with the regular household trash. So……
We need your assistance!!
Please separate the mixed paper from your regular household trash and deposit it in the proper container at the Transfer Station. As always, there are a few guidelines, they are as follows:
What is allowed to be placed in the paper recycling container:
- Cardboard (Broken down) Newspaper
- Office Paper Junk Mail
- Boxboard (cereal boxes, etc) Brown Paper Bags
- Soft Cover Books Magazines
- Computer Paper Envelopes
What is not allowed to be placed in the paper recycling container:
- Tyvek Envelopes
- Aseptic Packaging (Drink Boxes, etc.)
- Blueprint Paper
- Food Contaminated Paper Products (Paper plates, napkins, pizza boxes)
- Hard Cover Books
- Carbon Paper
- Plastic Bags
If you have any questions about what can or cannot be recycled….Please ask one of the attendants.
We sincerely appreciate your cooperation
- Together we can make this work!