Boat Registrations

The Wakefield Town Clerk’s office is an official Boat Agent for the State of New Hampshire. It does costs $5.00 more to register a boat in our office than sending it into the State. If you have registered the boat in the past all we need is the previous registration or the renewal form the State sends to you in the mail. If this is a new boat to you, we will need a bill of sale and a verification of hull number. To verify the HIN you could use a previous registration from the previous owner or a certificate of origin. If you do not have either of these items you can use form RDMV690. A police officer will fill it out for you.