Motor Vehicle Registrations

NH License Plate

In New Hampshire, there are two parts to a motor vehicle registration. The first part is completed at the local town office where the registrant lives. The second part is completed at a State DMV office or, if the town is a Municipal Agent of the State, the State portion can often be done at the local city/town Clerk’s office as well (for vehicles with a gross weight of 26,000 lbs or less). The Town of Wakefield is a Municipal Agent of the State and is able to do many of the State’s transactions in the Town Clerk’s office.

To register your car online please use the icon below

E-Reg Icon